IT Agenda 2024
The IT agenda 2024, expenditure and budgets, business capabilities and IT as well as a snapshot of SAP S4/HANA
Last year, there was a new record in the assessment of IT's contribution to the company's success - this year, respondents are more cautious and the contribution is falling for the first time. Unsurprisingly, artificial intelligence is high on the agenda. Still named as one of the most important future trends at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas in 2022, the metaverse continues to lose ground and remains in last place.
Read about the other topics on the IT agenda for 2024 in the study, which was conducted together with German IT users' association VOICE e.V.
The survey covers the following topics:
- Topics on the IT Agenda 2023
- Value of IT
- IT budget 2023 as a percentage of revenue
- Development of IT security expenditure
- Development of the IT budget 2024
- Expected cost increases in 2024 for consultants and freelancers, applications, salaries, infrastructure, network and workplace
- The most important business capabilities and their IT requirements
- Satisfaction with sourced managed IT services
- Status of S/4 Hana transformation: costs, green vs. brown vs. bluefield approach, operating model, target achievement
Read more in our study, which you can request free of charge.